Horizon Forbidden West has finally arrived, and fans simply can not wait to return to the open world action to hunt robotic dinosaurs. In fact, some are as anxious to enter into action that scenes and dialogues are not even a priority. If you are one of those players, consult everything you need to know about How to skip scenes and dialogues at Horizon Forbidden West below.
How to skip scenes and dialogues in Horizon Forbidden West
Press X will jump to the next line of dialog when a character is talking to Aloy out of a scene. You can send spam to the button if you want to finish the conversation quickly. If you are in a kinematics, all you have to do to skip it is to hold the Circle button.
Personally, I would not recommend skipping the scenes and dialogues at Horizon Forbidden West, as it presents some of the best contents of the story we have seen in an exclusive PlayStation in a long time. However, if you are in a hurry, you now have all the information you need to accelerate the story and return to combat.
That’s all you need to know about * How to skip scenes and dialogues at Horizon Forbidden West *. If you are still looking for more information about the game, be sure to check our Wiki guide to see the rest of our guides, They have many advice, tricks and frequently asked questions to help you master the combat of the game.
- PlayStation Program for planting 3 trees every time this Horizon Forbidden West trophy is unlocked
* Horizon Forbidden West Lego Tallneck & Aloy available in May 2022
* Review of Horizon Forbidden West: The Best of the West
* Accessibility features of Horizon Forbidden West detailed by PlayStation
* Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut gets Horizon Forbidden West Gear and more with a new update
Search to get more