Developed by fromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco, Elden Ring is a completely new RPG that has just been released for PC and consoles. The game presents a huge open world for the players to explore, and if you choose venture out of the shrimp roads, you will find that there are many optional dungeons and chiefs to face. Here is How to get to the Glass Tunnel Raya Lucaria in Elden Ring.
How to get to the Crystal Tunnel Raya Lucaria in Elden Ring
- Start from Main Academy Gate Site of Grace and go to BELLUM HIGHWAY.
When you enter the Academy after using the Glintstone key, pass the grace site, you will find another seal with which you can interact. Vistar it to find Bellum Highway.
- Stay on the east side of the cliff and look for platforms below which you can descend.
Be careful not to jump to the island Andante and, instead, look for the stone platforms that protrude from the cliff.
- The jumps become easier as you descend, and once you touch the ground, stick to the wall and eventually you will reach the Lucaria Raya Glass Tunnel.
The opening is quite easy to detect, and once you go down on the elevator, you will find a site of grace where you can rest.
Unlike other tunnel dungeons that you have explored so far, the Lucaria Raya Glass Tunnel is much larger than you could expect, with tons of enemies and traps you should be careful.
With that in mind, make sure you are prepared enough before entering.
That’s all you need to know about How to get to the Crystal Tunnel Raya Lucaria in Elden Ring . Be sure to check our wiki guide to get more tips and information about the last Soburizing Role game in FromSoftware.
- 5 things to do after winning Elden Ring (final game / rear game)
- Elden Ring’s critical acclamation held by George RR Martin in his last blog post
- 6 ways in which Elden Ring avoids the usual discomfort of the open world
- Elden Ring is disconnected by maintenance on all platforms
- The smallest heads of Elden Ring are a great warming for new players
Search to get more