You have not enough for yesterday’s Nerfs for the mausoleum of the first in WoW: Shadowlands ** yet? You want more slowdowns to get through the content of season 3? Then, yes, exactly then we have very good news for you. The new RAID is not open for two days yet, Anduin is ahead of the Boss Power. There are several other hotfixes and adjustments that have gone live on the night of 02. on the 3 March 2022.
- Nerfs and fixes for mausoleum 2.0
- More Highlight Hotfixes of 3 March 2022
- WOW: Official patch Notes for the hotfixes of 3 March 2022
- Creatures and NPCS
- Dungeons and Raids
- Items and Rewards
Nerfs and fixes for mausoleum 2.0
As yesterday Let’s take a look at today’s hotfixes first the adjustments for the mausoleum of the first .
- Skolex : An error has been fixed, through which the boss did not show from time to time after slaughter trains had defeated the four controllers.
- Designer XY’MOX : An error has been fixed, which relics decayed was not stopped, although the boosts of the boss were defeated.
- Designer xy’mox : It no longer happens that the wizards of the cartel XY take the same player simultaneously.
- Lihuvim : An error has been fixed, by which kinetic resonance and crashing resonance have behaved unpredictably.
- Anduin : The damage-over-time effect of hope breaker causes 10 percent less damage to heroic.
- Anduin : The buried barrier needed on heroic and mythic 25 percent less healing.
- Anduin : The buried barrier requires 50 percent less healing on normal and in LFR mode.
- Anduin : An error has been fixed, caused by the rain of despair ** damage to pets.
- Anduin : The damage of Rinnering light by flame of hope was reduced by 20 percent to heroic.
- Anduin : The health of gloomy reflections was reduced by 20 percent in all difficulty levels except mythically.
More Highlight Hotfixes of 3 March 2022
- You now have no connection, if you inspect other players in a premade group.
- An error had prevented you to change to RPG server. That was fixed.
- Diverse rare monsters in Zereth Mortis now have less life points.
- A prefabricated stone suppasker now provides you 15 instead of 3 minutes and has 70 instead of 35 charges.
- The damage of Toxial fluidic spheroid now has an upper limit of 6 percent of maximum health of a player. In addition, there are no error messages here if the player is sitting on a riding.
- Weapon – Crusader was attenuated: Healing is 86 percent less, starch 14 percent less.
- Fixed errors that the following quests were not available: A Jiro Guide to Not Being Eaten , Picking up the Pieces… Literally and Good Check .
WOW: Official patch Notes for the hotfixes of 3 March 2022
- Fixed to Issue That Prevented Character Transfers to Roleplay Realms.
- Fixed A Disconnect Issue When Inspecting Another Player in a Premade Group.
- The Duration Extension Effect From Summoning Your Demonic Tyrant HAS HAD ITS RADIUS INCREASED TO 100 YARDS (What 40 yards).
Creatures and NPCS
- Several Rare Encounters in Zereth Mortis HAV HAD Their Maximum Health Reduced.
- Fixed to Issue Where Ocasionlly One Or Both Sigils Toold Not Appear, Making It Impossible to Lower The Barrier to Engage Protector of the First Ones.
- Developers’ note: in The Event One Or Both Sigils Still Does Not Appear When The Rare ResPawns, The Barrier wants BE Automatically Dispelled After 35 Seconds.
- It Is No Longer Possible to Lake Feroz And Elder Ara Outside The Catalyst Wards and at the entrance to the Catalyst Gardens Simultaneously. Quests Can Be Turned in To Elder Ara and Ferooz Outside The Catalyst Wards While The Character Has Not Accepted All Three Of Their Quests.
- Grasslands Raptora’s Bloody Peck Now Deals Damage Every 2 Seconds (What 1 Second).
Dungeons and Raids
Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener
- Fixed an issue where Skolex would sometimes not appear after defeating the four controllers.
- Artificer Xy’mox
- Fixed an issue where defeating Xy Reinforcements could fail to interrupt Decipher Relic.
- Xy Spellslingers will no longer target the same player simultaneously.
- Lihuvim, Principal Architect
- Fixed an issue that caused Sundering and Kinetic Resonance to behave unpredictably.
- Anduin Wrynn
- Hopebreaker damage over time reduced by 10% on Heroic difficulty.
- Befouled Barrier requires 25% less healing on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- Befouled Barrier requires 50% less healing on Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Grim Reflections by 20% on all difficulties except Mythic.
- Reduced Beacon of Hope’s Purging Light damage by 20% on Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where Rain of Despair was able to damage pets.
- Halls of Atonement
* **Echelon** * Fixed an issue where Echelon's Encrypted affix relics would not follow him into the encounter area. * **Plaguefall** * Fixed an issue where additional Encrypted affix relics were spawning before Domina Venomblade. * **Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder** * **So'azmi** * Explosives no longer spawn during the encounter. * _Developers' note: The actual issue here is that Explosives can hit players through So'azmi's Division walls, but changing that will take time to get right. Since it's currently Explosive week, we wanted to do a quicker change to address the fight feeling unfair with current functionality._ * **The Necrotic Wake** * Fixed an issue causing the Xy Relic Dealer to not spawn inside the Stitchwerks after the timer expires. * **Amarth** * Fixed an issue causing additional Encrypted affix relics upon Amarth respawning. * **Surgeon Stitchflesh** * Fixed an issue causing Stitchflesh's Creation to hit Encrypted affix relics with Meat Hook.
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Fixed an issue where the Customs door would not open on Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where the quests “A Jiro Guide to Not Being Eaten”, “Picking Up the Pieces… Literally”, and “Gut Check” were not available.
- Fixed an issue for the quest “Jiro to Hero” where players could not talk to Hanoa the Exile, and therefore could not start the event.
Items and Rewards
- A finished Kettle of Stone Soup now lasts 15 minutes (was 3 minutes) and has 70 charges (was 35). Delicious!
- The damage of Toxicialic Fluidic Spheroid has been capped at 6% of the player’s maximum health.
- Fixed an issue with Toxicialic Fluidic Spheroid to cause error messages while the player is mounted.
- Enchant Weapon – Crusader healing reduced by 86% and Strength reduced by 14%.
- Fixed an issue that caused Cache of Sepulcher Treasures to generate its loot based on your loot specialization at the time you acquired the cache. This will now instead use your loot specialization at the time you open the cache.