Some things never change. Below is definitely the flood of hotfixes, which we will see after every bigger patch of WOW. Because no matter how much the developers test internally and how long are the contents on the PTR – any bugs always slip through. But not only therefore, the developers take care of the latest hotfixes for patch 9.2, also balancing will continue to refine. This time, among other things, a few bosses in the RAID are generated again. In addition, the developers are encrypted the new seasonal mythical-plus-affix. This should now be less grief and more joy.
The most important adaptation for many players in Zereth Mortis is likely to be the change to the sand-ground chest. This treasure, which one can run only once a day, will no longer appear on the minimap in the future if you have already looted it. So it is prevented that you are already looking forward to a sweetheart, only to determine that you can not open it. In addition, the sand-cut chest stops now after the first player has opened it. That too should prevent frustration.
Friends of the well-kept mythical-plus dungeons can now also be happy about the title “The Tallest”, unless they belonged to the best players in the past season.
The entire patch notes can be found here:
- Qualified Characters Have Been Awarded The Tormented Hero: Shadowlands Season 2 Achievement and Title.
- Death Knight
- (2) Set of bonus: The Strength Buff and Dancing Rune Weapon Duration Extension Effects Will Now Be Correctly Applied to Heart Strikes Cast by the Death Knight’s Dancing Rune Weapons.
- (4) Set of bonus: Harvest Time wants Now Be Correctly Applied When The Target is Killed by Soul Reaper.
- Lava Lash Will Once Again Refresh Flame Shock on Your Primary Target.
- Fixed to Issue Where Refreshing Flame Shocks With Lava Lash Would Need Priority Targets with Lashing Flames in Some Situations.
Dungeons and Raids
- SEPULCHER OF THE FIRST ONES
- Adjusting The Location of Devourers in Ephemeral Plains to Help Make Pulls Clearer and Reduce The Concentration of Enemies.
- Vigilant Guardian
- Vigilant Guardian’s Health Reduced by 5% On Raid Finder Difficulty.
- Lihuvim, Principal Architect
- Degeneration Automa’s Degenerate Now Has a Maximum range of 30 yards.
- Halonddrus the Reclaimer
- Decreased the Amount of Damage Eternity Overdrive Gains via Application to 42% of Its Original Value on All Difficulties (What 50%).
- Fixed to Issue That Caused Halondrus to Sometimes Delay Relocation Form While Casting Other Spells in Quick Succession.
- Fixed to Issue That Caused Shatter to Not Display ITS Entire Visual Effect IF Projected Textures Were Disabled in System Settings.
- Fixed to Issue That Caused The Stone Gates in The Shimmering Cliffs to NOT Close Properly When The Encounter Ends in Failure.
- mythic +
- Encrypted Affix
- You Now Only Need To Destroy 1 Relic to Summon Your Desired Automa. After Destroying The First Relic in A Set, The Other Two Are Destroyed Automatically.
- Developers’ note: This Should Be a Small Quality of Life Improvement in Terms of Both The Amount of Damage Required to Summon at Automa (Especially on Bosses), and the Amount of Time Extra Nameplates Spend on the Screen.
- Fixed to Issue Where the Wrong Automa Could be Summoned After Defeating A Set of Relics.
- Adjusted The Spawn Locations of Several XY Relic Dealers.
- halls of atonement
- Fixed to Issue Causing Relics to Not Properly Spawn When Arriving in The Encounter Area.
- The Necric Wake
- Fixed to Issue Causing Relics to Not Properly Spawn.
* ** Surgeon StitchFlesh ** * Fixed to Issue That Caused StitchFlesh's Creation To Hit Where, Vy Or Urh Automa With Meat Hook. * _Developers' Note: The Vy Interceptor Frequently Teleports to A New Location, Which Can Be A Frustrating Obstacle to A Well-Aimed Meat Hook During The Encounter. This Change Should Remove the Unfair Overlap of Thesis Two Abilities._
- Tazavesh: So’Lah’s Gambit
- Vault Purifiers No Longer Immediately Attack Players As Soon AS They Land.
Items and Rewards
- The Sandworn Chest Minimap icon wants No Longer Appear Once a Player Has Looted The Chest Once That Day.
- The Sand Worn Chest can now be looted by more players before despawning.
- Fixed an issue where Reclaimer’s Intensity score trinket would unintentionally pull nearby enemies toward the user after the automation Medic expires. It now has learned who’s friendly and who’s not.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue with the trinket quest “A New Deal” that prevented the trinkets from being obtainable by players as intended.
- Developers’ note: If you’re still encountering the issue and can’t see the trinket rewards, relogging back into the game should resolve it.