The BVB has left in the fight for the German championship points and played 1: 1 (1: 1) at 1. FC Cologne. The early guidance gate of the Dortmund by Marius Wolf Egalized Sebastian Andersson (36th).
- 1. FC Cologne – BVB: The statements
- The data of the game 1. FC Cologne against Borussia Dortmund
- The Star of the Game: Salih Özcan
- The Flop of the Game: Felix Passplack
- The referee: Daniel Siebert
The BVB, noticeably equipped with self-confidence by the past success, started purposefully. Especially the runs of Hazard and Wolf behind the chain were initially promising. Consequently, the 1: 0 fell.
But the early hits could not cover the partly negligent handling of ball in their own half. Again and again the BVB actors lost the ball in the game body and kept the FC in the game.
After about 15 minutes, the hosts then takeover the control, had a lot of possession – and came over their trunk F, flanks from left to the double lace modests and othersson, flanks from left to 1: 1. It was the eleventh of 17 high balls, which sailed in half-time one in the BVB penalty area.
The pass lacquer, which is released in the back right, took Rose to the break from the field, probably because of muscular problems. For him, Mats Hummels took over as a medium limb of the newly formed triple chain and gave the BVB defensive so much more security. The result: No shot on the gate of Gregor Kobel in half two.
Since the Dortmund the switching moments resulting from ball gains, however, partly too complicated, partly simply negligently played out, in addition to the 1-counter-1 situation of Haaland, the wastew was greatly destroyed (56.), even on the other hand no significant opportunities conditions. Thus, 50,000 spectators cheered in the sold-out Rheinenergie Stadium a powerful 1: 1.
1. FC Cologne – BVB: The statements
- 1. FC Cologne : Schwäbe – Schmitz (10th Ehizibue), Kilian, Hüns, J. Horn – Özcanuth (84th Ostrak), Duda, Schaub (69th Thielmann) – Andersson (84. Olesen), Modest
- Borussia Dortmund: Kobel – Passlack (46th Hummels), Akanji, Can, Guerreiro (66. Brandt) – Reyna, Witsel, Bellingham – M. Wolf (87th Pongracic), Haaland (87th Reinier), T. Hazard (81. Paint)
The data of the game 1. FC Cologne against Borussia Dortmund
- Goals: 0: 1 Wolf (8.), 1: 1 Andersson (36.)
The Star of the Game: Salih Özcan
Gattuso-like presentation on the six of the Cologne. Shied a duel, many of them won and took the stadium again and again. More than his ten ball gains could not show a player in the field.
The Flop of the Game: Felix Passplack
Rich 15 ball losses, a bugging rate of 16.67 percent. Mostly overwhelmed on the right defensive side. Had not a violation stopped at the break, Rose would probably have left him for reasons of performance in the cabin.
Articles and videos about the topic
* The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn – Register now!
The referee: Daniel Siebert
Looked out a sovereign appearance, rated the crucial two-fighting properly and always had a calm charisma. Only when awarding the yellow cards was no continuous line to recognize – justifiable were the decisions individually considered yet. Overall, good performance.